Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Review: Camofire.com


I thought that I would do a review for camofire.com. I first heard about camofire from the community over at Bowcast. After checking out the website I quickly added their RSS feed to my iGoogle page. Every day a new deal of the day related to hunting gear is posted, and let me tell you the prices can't be beat, and I have almost pulled the trigger several times, on items listed. Well finally last Friday I saw that they had two Primos stake out blinds and a turkey hunting DVD for an excellnet price so I decided to make the purchase. Now some of you may be wondering what qualifies me to write this review. Aside from being someone who enjoys getting hunting gear at a great price, I have worked for many years in retail and specifically in an internet based store where I perfomed the shipping for all orders.




Ordering
This was a breeze the shopping cart was easy to navigate, and I never had any hang ups while placing the order.




Confirmation
I received a confirmation email that my order had been recieved, on the day I placed the order.




Shipping
I placed the order on Friday, the order was shipped on Monday, and being only to UPS days away recieved the order on Wednesday. I received a delivery confirmation email with the UPS tracking number, the day that the order shipped.




Product
The product arrived to my house as adverstised, in a timely fashion. What more could you ask for.




I hope to take out the blind and shoot from inside it soon, and then use and abuse it during turkey season. Be on the lookout for a review of the ground blind in the future.

No comments: